Clicking a good picture is an art, and perfectly editing it is the other one. Good editing can make your photo more attractive than the normal one. Plenty of Photo editing apps are available on Google Play Store & Apple Store, but it is complicated to find the best one which can be used easily & must have great effects/filters. If you are also searching for some best photo editing apps and finding it challenging to pick the right one, here is the list of Best Free Photo Editing Apps for Android and iPhone you must try for amazing editing effects.
List of Best Free Photo Editing Apps for Android, iPhone in 2020
1) Snapseed Photo Editing App
One of the best and my personal favorite photo editing app. Created by Google, Snapseed is the advanced photo editing app available for both Android and iPhone. With some great filters & professional editing, this app is pretty simple to use.
Features of Snapseed:
- Have some unique & beautiful range of Preset Filters to make your photo looks natural & more attractive. Not only this, but you can also create your own filters from scratch.
- Has all the professional tools requires for perfect editing like Cropping Borders, Adjust Brightness, Saturation, Ambiance, Highlighting, Cropping, Vignette, Blur the Background, etc.
- Selective Adjust tool is also available, which lets you edit the particular area of the photo by adjusting its brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.
- 4) It saves your editing history so you can amend changes whenever requires.
2) Prisma Photo Editor
If you are a fan of sketch or drawings and looking for an app that can turn your beautiful pictures into mesmerizing drawings/paintings or sketch, then Prisma Photo Editor is the best app you must install. It is available for both Android & iOS for free. Created by Prisma Labs, the apps allow you to access multiple beautiful filters for free, and to access some more professional features, you can take its paid subscription as well.
Features of Prisma Photo Editor:
- More than 300 different artistic filters are available to edit your photo. Also, Prisma releases a new filter every day so that you can explore more filters each day.
- Photo enhancement tools allow you to enhance the effects in your photos after applying filters.
- You can join the Prisma Community and share your pictures there. You can also share the photos directly to your social media accounts or save them in the gallery.
3) Adobe Photoshop Express
Adobe Photoshop is always known for its professional editing and features, but its desktop version is quite complicated & takes time. Also, it is not feasible to always access the desktop version. To solve this problem, Adobe Photoshop Express is available for both Android & iOS, and that too for free.
Features of Adobe Photoshop Express:
- Multiple Effects are available with the Collage Maker feature that helps you to personalize your photos professionally.
- Tools like Cropping, Color Adjustment, Red-Eye Correction, fix crooked images & distort camera angles to make your picture smooth and beautiful.
- Customize Photos with stickers, text, and many other features that are very useful to make memes for your brand.
- Healing, Background Blur also available with direct sharing option on social media platforms.
4) InstaSquare Photo Editor
Instasquare is another amazing Photo-editing app that works great for Android. The best thing about this app is its versatility & filters. It has some beautiful filters of sketching/painting and many others available for free.
I am sure you are very likely to be using the editing pictures on platforms like Instagram or Pinterest. You may like to read these especially curated articles about
Features of InstaSquare Photo Editor:
- Automatically remove the background of the picture by clicking on the background tool.
- Using a magic tool, you can access some incredible filters that will give your photo a completely different angle.
- You can add stickers in your images to make memes and funny content. Also, you can make a collage or add drip, spiral effects in your pictures.
- The tool lets you resize your photo according to various social media handles, so you save in the desired ratio for a particular platform.
Best Free Photo Editing Apps for Motion Graphics & Animations:
1) Enlight Pixaloop- Photo Animator & Photo Editor
One of the best Photo Animator & Editor App available on Google Play Store to create motions in your photos. With so many effects & filters, the app allows you to transform your normal picture into a beautiful live photo or video. The app is free but includes In-App purchases according to your need.
Features of Enlight Pixaloop:
- Simple Arrows & Anchor Points are available to set & create motion effects in the pictures.
- Edit background to replace with colorful sky or waterfall or something else to create endless possibilities.
- You can control the speed, direction, and style of motion by adjusting according to your needs.
- Video & Photo maker with all the effects you need.
2) Pixamotion- Loop Photo Animator & Photo Video Maker
Turn your still photos into beautiful motion videos or wallpapers using Pixamotion Loop Photo Animator. It lets you apply stunning animations in your ordinary photos to bring life in them.
Features of Pixamotion:
- Using Motion stills & refreshing filters, you can create Moving Pictures in seconds.
- Offers you a range of Overlays & Camera FX to add magic to your motion arts.
3) StoryZ Photo Video Maker & Loop Video Animation
StoryZ is another fantastic app to create motion effects using overlay effects, elements, music, and FX in your normal photos. It is available on both google play store and apple store for free and pretty simple to use.
Features of StoryZ Photo Animator:
- Ripple feature allows you to turn still pictures into animations using motion effects.
- Using the Blending effect, you can blend still photos with videos to create amazing animation effects.
- Automatically turns your pictures into an animated GIF and Animated Double Exposure.
- To access its unlimited features, you can access its paid version.
So, these are some Best Free Photo Editing Apps for Android and iOS; you must try and do experiments with your pictures. Share your experience with us and let us know which you find best among these. Keep Learning, Keep Sharing.
Frequently Ask Questions about Best Free Photo Editing Apps for Android & iOS
1) What is the best free photo editing app for Android?
There are plenty of free photo editing apps are available on Google Play Store, but here is the list of some best free editing apps for Android:
2) What are the best free photo editing apps for iPhone?
Photo Editing Apps for iOS are a little complex than for Android, and plenty of free photo editing apps are available on Apple Store. Some of the best free photo editing apps for iPhone are:
- Prisma Photo Editor