Graphics play a crucial role in the marketing of any brand. Powerful & stunning graphics increase your brand’s visibility & engagement. While there is a huge demand for creative graphic designers in the market, there is plenty of simple designing software available to create stunning graphics easily. The best thing about these online designing tools is that they are pretty simple, and you don’t need to learn complex designing skills to use them. If you also want to create some creative graphics for your brand or client’s page, here is the list of Best Free Designing Tools you can use online.
Recommended: Best Free Photo Editing Apps for Android, iPhone
Canva is one of the best & popular free designing tools available for Android & iOS. Its free version is pretty enough with various features one needs to create stunning graphics. From simple quote graphics to animation posts, you can create multiple kinds of graphics for free in Canva. The best thing about Canva is it has templates for all types of graphics like Instagram Story, Facebook cover Pic, Youtube Thumbnail, Social Media Post, etc.
- Very Simple to Use. You can simply use the template by replacing images & texts.
- Multiple Fonts & Text Styles are available.
- Can download Image in multiple formats like PNG, PDF, JPEG.
- Not only graphics, but you can also create Resume, Logos, PDF, Presentations & Animated Posts for free in Canva.
- You can add your logo for branding.
- For some of its templates, you need to buy its pro version.
- Custom Dimension feature is only available in the pro version.
2) Pablo By Buffer
Pablo is another free designing tool created by social media platform Buffer to create stunning graphics in just a few minutes. With the help of Pablo, you can create simple social media posts or quotes efficiently. There have multiple templates & more than 60 Thousand Photos available to create stunning social media posts for free.
- Custom Dimension Feature is available for free.
- You can directly share the post on social media after creating it.
- If you are a buffer-user, you can schedule the post for later also.
Crello is another excellent free designing software similar to Canva. You can create stunning social media posts & animated posts in Crello with much ease. Its free version has thousands of free templates of stories, presentations, ads, social media posts, etc.
You can simply sign up via google or Facebook account to create unlimited graphics.
- Custom Dimension feature is available in the free version as well.
- A vast range of animated post templates are available.
- Can download graphic in multiple formats like PNG, PDF, JPEG
Some excellent templates are only available in the paid version.
4) Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark is the professional, free graphic designing online tool to create stunning social media posts, web files, and short videos. Its free version has multiple templates & fonts, but to access a large number of templates for posts & videos, you will need to purchase its paid version.
- Perfect to create professional short videos in different dimensions.
- You can choose from available stock pictures & music collection to create multiple posts & videos.
- You can add your logo for branding.
To remove watermark & access premium templates, fonts & other features, you need to purchase its premium version.
If you want features like Photoshop, but are not willing to learn such complex designing skills, Pixlr is the perfect free designing tool for you. It is a cloud-based photo editing tool to create professional graphics with multiple features like lasso tool, image retouching, layer adjustment, object transforming, etc.
You can access most of the features of Photoshop for free & with much ease.
Infographics are gaining a lot of popularity on social media, and if you are looking to create some informative & beautiful infographics for your blog or social media page, Infogr.am is the perfect free designing tool for it.
- You can easily create infographics in ready templates by adding pictures, text or videos.
- Directly share it on your social media via social sharing option.
PikToChart is another free designing tool to create infographics. It has multiple templates & fonts available to create some attractive infographics in few minutes. All these free graphic designing tools are available online, and you can experiment with their features to create & learn.
I hope you find this article useful. If you know any other free designing tool apart from them, please share it with us in comments and we will update it in this article. Keep learning and Keep Sharing.
Also Check: 10 Best Adobe Lightroom Tips and Tricks