Today, it won’t be wrong to say that Samsung is leading the mobile phone market. The global gadget provider is known to provide appealing smartphones with remarkable features at cost-effective price. If the latest IDC report is to be believed, Samsung has strengthen its smartphone market in India with approximately 32.9% as compared to 26% in the last year. This remarkable increase shows the kind of gadgets Samsung mobile provides for smartphone enthusiasts in India.
The credibility of the products and popularity of this global giant can be claimed from the fact that it claimed a top spot in Asia’s Top 1000 popular brands, according to Campaign Asia-Pacific 2013 report. This survey is considered as the biggest and most influential that consumers most value. Numerous smartphone providers are present in the market, however, the reason behind Samsung’s popularity is the features it provides in its smartphones at pocket-friendly price.
- Also Read – Samsung Galaxy Note 4 | A Piece Of Wonder
- Also Read – Samsung Galaxy S6 – First IRIS Scanner
1. Samsung Mobile | Samsung Galaxy Note 3
– 13 MP primary camera with BSI sensor and auto focus
– 2 MP secondary camera with smart stabilization
– Full HD recording and playback support
– NFC support
– 5.7-inch full HD super AMOLED display
– Samsung smart pause
– Samsung smart scroll
– Air gesture
– Air View
– Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
– Dual Camera
S Pen Optimized Features: Action Memo, Air Command, Scrapbook, S Finder, Pen Window, Multi Window and Direct Pen Input.
Price: 46, 899 INR
- Also Read – Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Google Nexus 6
- Also Read – Samsung Galaxy S6 Features and Specs
2. Samsung Mobile | Samsung Galaxy S Duos
A smartphone for consumers who do not like to spend much on technology, but want to enjoy the benefits of smartphones.
– 5 MP primary camera
– Dual SIM (GSM)
– 4-inch display
– 1 GHz Cortex-A5 processor
– Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
Price: 9699 INR
3. Samsung Mobile | Samsung Galaxy Core Duos
If you prefer a mobile phone that can be handled easily with one hand and has all the upgraded features, this one is for you. It is a cost-effective smartphone with all the features intact.
– 5 MP Primary Camera
– Wi-Fi Enabled
– 0.3 MP Secondary Camera
– Smart Dual Active SIM
– 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
– 4.3-inch TFT LCD Captive Touchscreen
– Expandable Storage Capacity of 32 GB
Price: 18400 INR
4. Samsung Galaxy Grand
Think Note 3 is too expensive or big for you? Galaxy Grand is your choice of phone set. With perfect camera, dual SIM and v4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS, you cannot get a better set in this price range.
– Multi Window
– 8 MP Primary Camera
– 2 MP Secondary Camera
– 5-inch Captive Touchscreen
– Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
– Dual SIM
– Slim design
– 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
Price: 18130 INR
5. Samsung Galaxy S4
A phone for those who like the best of everything. Samsung Galaxy S4 might be a bit heavy on pocket, but you are sure to find out why, the moment you buy this phone.
– 13 MP Primary Camera
– Octa Core Processor
– Dual Recording Support
– Smart Pause
– S Translater
– Music Sharing
– Dual Shot
– Smart Scroll
– Optical Reading
The above mentioned Top 5 samsung mobile phones are among the most popular smartphones present today. Select the one that suits your requirements and budget.