If you create a new blog, by default Blogger shows The Blog title followed by Title of the Post. But When we talk about SEO, the default scenario is not good. To increase search traffic in blogger you must switch this scenario.
Change it to Title of the Post followed by The Blog Title. By following the below instructions you will get more traffic to your blog.
How to Increase Search Traffic in Blogger
- Go to Blogger –>> Template (Backup your template)
- Edit HTML (Click on Proceed)
- Search For below tag
- Replace the above code with the following code
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "index"'> <title><data:blog.title/></title> <b:else/> <title><data:blog.pageName/> | <data:blog.title/></title> </b:if>
- Save Your Template
- You will find the changes in your browser.
- Wait for few days for the changes to be indexed by google.