Facebook has become an important and crucial part of most of the people in the world. Everyday the stats are increasing like anything. Even it has become a powerful source for business. But with the increase in Facebook use, There are a lot of people who are willing to permanently delete Facebook Account. Well before knowing about how to delete Facebook Account, I’d recommend you to read this.
Jason Fyk, an American resident became millionaire using facebook. Three years ago, Fyk was bankrupt, in jail, and borderline suicidal. He used Facebook to turn his life around. – Source Times Of India
You may visit here to know about Jason Fyk. And if you want to delete your Facebook account completely, you may come back.
Well, now that you know, how an American Resident used Facebook to make money online. We will provide you the solution to permanently delete Facebook Account.
How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account
You can submit your request to delete your Facebook Account permanently within few seconds by following the direct link below.
But i strongly recommend you to follow this Facebook Deletion Guide before deleting your Account.
Consider Reading – Invite Facebook Friends to like Page in one click
Facebook Deletion Guide
Just follow the below guide which will provide you a smooth and successful Facebook account deletion.
- Log in to Facebook Account.
- You must backup your Facebook data as well.
Account Deletion Process
- Once you are done with your deactivation process, it takes two weeks for the account to be deleted Facebook Account permanently.
- During the time of deletion you must not login to your Facebook account. But this could happen due to the connected apps with your account.
Also Read – How to Add Facebook Popup widget to Blogger
Also Read – Increase Twitter Followers
To prevent this
- Revoke app permissions by going into your apps section.
- Log out or delete phone and tablet applications.
- Do not login to any of the website that used your Facebook account for Login.
- Prevention! If accidentally you are logged in to your Account. Lock all the security Settings.
We recommend you to Change your login password before you delete Facebook account that will minimize automatic login issues.
Eventually it takes a month to delete Facebook account, but still there may be some information which will remain in backup copies or logs for around 90 days.
- For more Info you may visit Facebook Data Usage Policy
- Delete Any Sensitive Data
Facebook is supposed to delete your data with your account deletion, but shared data may still remain there.
- You must delete Facebook pages, posts, messages and photos that might be problematic for you in future.
- Inform all your friends about your Facebook account funeral.
Facebook Groups & Facebook Pages
If you have any official Group or Facebook page connected to your Facebook account, you must provide the administrator rights for both to some other Facebook user you can trust on.
To make sure all your Facebook friends are informed about your account deletion, you can consider sharing a pre-account deletion information regarding account deletion.
Ready To Delete Facebook Account?
- Visit the account deletion page.
- Follow further steps
Reactivation Web by Facebook
No one wants likes the user to leave, therefore you may be further encouraged to revoke your deletion request or deactivate your account rather than a permanent deletion.
But I am sure you are surely going to be missed by your friends, But only for few days. That’s a Bitter fact.