Every day people are seeking for the best ways to earn money online, and most of them take adsense as their option. If I talk about the majority, maximum number of people use adsense ads in their sidebar, near header or after post. Previously I shared how we can insert adsense below post title in blogger where you can align your ads on right, left or center. This way, not only you can increase CTR (Click Through Rate) on your adsense ads. You may also optimize your blogger like professional and attract your readers to stay for a long time on your blog. Let me now come to the topic now. You can easily add/show adsense ads anywhere between your blog post body in blogger. You may also display promotional images or content using a simple shortcode. See the example of an ad which is shown in the post body.
How to Show Adsense between Post in Blogger
There are only few steps to follow and manually insert Adsense ads between blogger post or anywhere in the article.
- First of all, you need to convert adsense ad code into HTML using ad converter tool.
- Login to your Blogger Dashboard and click on Template
Note – Always take a backup of your Template before making any changes, to recover if anything goes wrong.
- Click on edit HTML
- Find the below code in your HTML template.
- Stop at the second occurrence of the code. The last string must be ending with something like ‘description articleBody’. You can verify your position with it.
- Replace the above code with the code given below.
- Now Copy the Adsense code you converted using the ad converter tool and replace <!– Add here the code of your ad –> with it
- If you want to align post to center or right you may add the tag before and after adsense code like the example shown below.
- To align in center
&lt;center&gt; &lt;!-- Add here the code of your ad --&gt; &lt;/center&gt;
- To align in right
&lt;right&gt; &lt;!-- Add here the code of your ad --&gt; &lt;/right&gt;
- Once you do this, you can save and exit the HTML editor
- Edit the post where you want to display ads
- Simply ad the below shortcode in your article to show adsense between post or anywhere in the article. Just click on HTML section of post and add the code given below.
&lt;!-- adsense --&gt;
An example of the blog post in HTML is shown below
&lt;div&gt;This is just an example of how to insert the shortcode anywhere between the blog post to display adsense&lt;/div&gt; &lt;!-- adsense --&gt; &lt;div&gt;Just below this line, I've added the shortcode to display adsense, now you can see adsense between posts after you publish your article&lt;/div&gt;
So this is a really simple method by which you can add adsense ads anywhere in the post in blogger. To give your blog a professional look, you may try removing the showing post with label message by following simple steps.
Adsense In Post in Blogger
If you are using WordPress Platform, or planning to switch, you can also insert adsense ads between the posts with the help of a simple plugin called Adsense In post ads by Oizuled.
So now that you are ready with your ad codes between your posts, tell us about your experience while reading this article. Your feedback is valuable to us in the comment section below.