There is no doubt Spotify is one of the known and trusted platforms among the music streaming applications. In Feb 2020, Spotify recording 33% growth in its monthly active users. With the vast user base, if there is any bug or issue, it positively affects a more significant number of users. The most common query is “Why do Spotify keeps pausing”?
Must read – How to Buy a Projector
Spotify Keeps Pausing ?- Here’s the Solution
I’ve shared two different solutions here, drop a comment, and let everyone know which solution worked for you.
- Check if the Battery Saver Mode in your smartphone is enabled. If yes, turn it OFF. Exclude Spotify from the Battery Optimization.
- To do this, Go to Settings and type battery in the search box—select Battery Optimization (under passwords & security/privacy/special app access) from the found options.
- Select All apps from the top screen dropdown menu
- The apps are in alphabetical order; therefore, scroll down and locate the Spotify app.
- Tap on the app and select Don’t Optimise from the given options.
- In case you are using any third-party application for enable battery saver mode, disable that once and check.
Recommended – How to Browse Safely
The above solution should solve the problem where Spotify keeps pausing the music.
If the above solution did not work for you, try solution 2
- Go to Spotify.com and login to your account.
- Click on the Account overview on the left pane.
- Scroll down the page and click on Signout Everywhere
- Sign In again, and your songs on Spotify should no more pause automatically.